WT 100: A Candid Conversation with Karen's Kids
We have a fun and different episode for you today mommas! It is our 100th episode of Wire Talk!!! I can hardly believe it, but to celebrate we are changing up the routine. I invited all of my children to join me in the studio over Christmas and record their thoughts on some questions you guys have asked about our family! Tune in and enjoy my kids roasting me a little bit. 😉
The questions they answered in this episode are:
- What are some of your favorite family traditions?
- Did you feel like you got enough attention from me and your dad growing up?
- Do y’all mind me sharing your stories with all the moms at BOAW?
- Did I ever mess up as a mom? When and how?!
- What are some things I did right as a mom?
- Did we ever have any big fights you can remember? What were they about?
- Did you ever resent me working when you were younger?
- What’s something from our family you think you’ll carry into your own families one day?
- What did you think when I started Birds on a Wire?
A HUGE thank you goes out to Kelsey, Emily, Taylor and Abby for being so willing to record their answers TWICE. You guys are such an encouragement to me and BOAW can’t thank you enough!
And remember moms, if you have a question about motherhood I want to hear it, so click the button below and tune in each week to see if we cover your question. You can also find on us on Facebook to like our page and ask us a question there.
If you love Wire Talk, would you take a minute to rate us on iTunes?! It’s a simple process and it helps the podcast show up when moms are searching for podcasts like ours. A step-by-step how to can be found HERE. Thanks!